You can claim support from an assistant if you are a private sector employer and you employ or plan to employ an employee with
- the status of a disabled employee or the status of an employee undergoing external reclassification;
and that employee is or will be employed
- under an employment measure of at least 12 months or under an employment contract of at least 12 months.
If these conditions are met, you are entitled to support of:
- max. 150 hours for an employment contract or an ADEM employment measure between 12 and less than 18 months;
- max. 225 hours for an employment contract or an ADEM employment measure between 18 and less than 24 months;
- max. 300 hours for an employment contract or ADEM employment measure of at least 24 months.
If you want to benefit from inclusion assistance, you and your (future) employee and the assistant/helpdesk must apply to ADEM for assistance.
The assistant/assistance service must be chosen jointly by you and your (future) employee. A list is published in the Luxembourg Official Journal. The approved assistants/assistance services are listed according to their field of expertise.
If agreed, the inclusion assistance is fully covered by the Employment Fund.
For more information, please contact ADEM.
ADEM processes, evaluates and decides on applications for assistance submitted by potential beneficiaries. It accompanies the employee and the employer in their procedures and takes care of the payment of the services of the assistant/assistance service.
ployeur dans leurs démarches et s’occupe de la prise en charge des prestations de l’assistant/du service d’assistance.