As an assistant or assistance service you have the following missions:
- Evaluate the work situation and describe the problems and specific needs of the disabled employee or in external reclassification at his place of work
- Identify the needs of the employer and of the company's staff, in particular with regard to preparation, information and awareness-raising relating to the situation of disability or state of health and, where applicable, special needs of the disabled employee or in external reclassification with a view to lasting inclusion.
- Establish an individualized inclusion project containing a detailed work program with a schedule of actions to be carried out specifying the number of hours, duration and frequency of assistance.
- The number of hours is fixed in relation to the duration of the employment contract, respectively of the measure in favor of the employment of ADEM, of the disabled employee or in external reclassification:
- max. 150 hours for an employment contract or an ADEM measure in favor of employment between 12 and less than 18 months;
- max. 225 hours for an employment contract or an ADEM measure in favor of employment between 18 and less than 24 months;
- max. 300 hours for an employment contract or an ADEM measure in favor of employment of at least 24 months.
- Write quarterly declarations and annual reports detailing the evolution of the situation of disabled employees or employees in external reclassification at their place of work and listing the actions carried out.
- Write a final report containing your findings and recommended actions after the end of the assistance. This report must be submitted to ADEM within two months of the end of the assistance.