The inter-ministerial committee on integration, provided for by the amended law of 16 December 2008 on the integration of foreigners in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, draws up and monitors the implementation of the National Integration Action Plan.
Under the coordination of the Department of Integration, the committee aims to meet the need for coordination, pooling, exchange and creation of synergies with a view to achieving a transversal and sustainable integration policy.
Composition of the committee
The committee is composed of representatives from 13 ministries and two administrations:
- Ministry of Family Affairs, Integration and the Greater Region
- Employment Development Agency (ADEM)
- Ministry of the Economy
- Ministry of Education, Children and Youth
- Ministry of Equality between Women and Men
- Ministry of Higher Education and Research
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of the Civil Service
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs/ Directorate of Immigration
- Ministry of Housing
- Ministry of Labour, Employment and the Social and Solidarity Economy
- Ministry for Digitalisation
- National Reception Office (ONA)
In order to encourage exchanges with stakeholders, the committee meets several times a year as an extended committee, inviting representatives of society to participate in the meetings.
Reports of the extended committee
Please find below the reports of the extended committee meetings in PDF format: